Disabled Veteran's Credit
This credit is applicable to Honorably discharged disabled Veterans who are a minimum of 50% disabled. This credit is applied to the primary residence in which the applicant resides. To apply for the credit, a copy of the Veteran's DD214 and the letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs certifying to the percentage of service-connect disability or unemployability rating must be provided upon the submission of the application. If a Veteran already receives the credit, however receives a change in the percentage of disability, a new copy must be submitted to update the percentage of credit the individual will receive. These forms are confidential.
Homestead Credit Application
This application is for persons who are totally and permanently disabiled or for individuals who are of the age of 65 or older. Requirements also include owning assets less than $500,000 and earn less than 42,000 a year after medical deductions have been made. This credit applies only to the primary residence in which the applicant resides.
Homestead Credit Physician's Certificate
For totally and permanently disabled persons applying for Homestead Credit, you will need to have your physician fill this certificate out to be submitted with the application.


Vital Records
Order Birth Certificates here

Other Government